Download from the pink box above.
Changes in r1068 since r1065:
- The first and last 200ms worth of "held points" in Rhythm mode are given for free. This means you can hit the onsets on-time instead of gaming it for max points by hitting them early. It also means you have a little more flexibility on note release.
- Holding a note longer than 200ms past the end of the note will cause the "held points" to tick down in reverse at the same speed they added up for that note, all the way down (past the free starting/ending points) to 0 held points. This discourages holding the pedal the entire song.
- Note onset matters again in rhythm mode! Instead of it being a flat multiplier (where a "Barely!" gives you nearly zero points regardless of ANY other conditions), it is just a small bonus multiplied into the base value of the note. See scoring link below.
- Non-overlapping "You Play" time is now calculated correctly for the purposes of practice scoring.
- Direct credit card payments are now accepted when purchasing a Learning Pack key.
- Added a "Lighted Keyboard Support" block on the front page of the site.
Next (and nearly last) up for 0.7.5: Paged datagrid and track settings screen revamp (using the new datagrid).