Download from the pink box above.
NOTE: This is a little out of the ordinary, because the last preview was technically for a "future" version. That said, these are changes since the 11.0.4264 preview.
The known issues from the last preview are back in working order:
- Active notes are shown again (and correctly track matched notes, using the correct note head for the first time).
- Grand staff braces are back (and looking sharper than ever).
- Lines are fully-justified (take up the full width of the screen) again.
- The page-flip effect is back (and no longer causes a single-pixel shimmy on non-integer DPI scaled screens).
- Support for the key lights on "The ONE Smart Piano". (Somehow they've disabled their keyboard from being detected on PCs or Macs.)
- iPad Pro support (including 120Hz "ProMotion" screens).
- Android shouldn't crash while closing the app when a keyboard is connected.
Since the 10.2 release:
- Now has it's own program icon, instead of reusing Synthesia's.
- The Windows version can now export AVI files (using any codec you like)!
- Added a 120 frames per second option (and removed the "drop frame" entries).
- Videos will now begin with the notes fully off the top of the screen so there are a few more seconds of lead-in time.
- The app no longer crashes when given Unicode paths.
- A song's speed no longer affects the lead-out time. (No more 30+ seconds of dead air at the end of slow videos!)
- Added an advanced option to disable the new Windows 10 MIDI stuff.
- Prevent duplicate device names coming back from Windows 10 MIDI subsystem.
- Added a new key light mode (Finger-based channel) that sends out more expressive information for third-party utilities (like this one).
- Loops can be very short again.
- System sleep is now allowed while a song is paused.
- Jamboxx devices no longer cause a crash on Windows 10.
- Removed the "Notes Outside My Range" option.
- Clicks in the header bar of the hand split interface no longer pass through to the notes under the toolbar.
- Recitals now count toward rhythm practice progress.
- Removed our last three monolithic build dependencies (which accelerates how quickly we can adopt the latest tools). If we did this right, you shouldn't notice anything!
Please report anything strange. Otherwise, this will become the official release in a week or so. Thanks!