0.7.0 Preview r639

Archived development update discussion from past versions
Archived development updates.
Choul

Post by Choul »

Nicholas wrote:
vicentefer31 wrote:You are not alone here...
Yeah, you guys are awesome. I haven't said that enough. I'm slowly learning to feel less guilty when I ask you guys for something.

Now I just need to set up an inbox rule to randomly forward my mail to the people in that list and the problem will be solved, right? :lol:
Please don't feel quilty, too much wasted energy.

And... no I'm sorry I don't want your forwarded mail, I only want answers when I need them :D
But you can at least use a mail filter. It would be nice if more people joined Synthesia Talk, it can be a very quiet place here now and then and
that suprises me if you look at the users count.

@vicentefer31: you forget @frost, he 's doing a great deal of work with the fingerings, does anyone know how his project is going?
Or did I missed something too busy with other things perhaps?
vicentefer31

Post by vicentefer31 »

Nicholas wrote:Now I just need to set up an inbox rule to randomly forward my mail to the people in that list and the problem will be solved, right? :lol:
If the email is about something we can speak here in the forum you could do an automatic answer saying something like:
"This is an automatic answer. Now I'm finishing the next development of the Game where you can find... So I´m full time with the software and I can't do a quick answer for the emails like I'd like it. Fortunately. there are in the Forum several "expert members" that they are helping me to do the technical support of the game. They can do a quick answer to your request. So, Please contact with the Forum. Thanks in advance"
Picasso: I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it.
Rickeeey

Post by Rickeeey »

I like the "expert members" part. :lol:
vicentefer31

Post by vicentefer31 »

Rickeeey wrote:I like the "expert members" part. :lol:
I hope I haven't written something wrong or with double meaning :oops:

From "A night in the Opera":
Driftwood: It says the, uh, "The party of the first part shall be known in this contract as the party of the first part."
Fiorello: (pausing) That sounds a little better this time.
Driftwood: Well, it grows on ya. Would you like to hear it once more?
Fiorello: Uh, just the first part.
Driftwood: What do you mean? The party of the first part?
Fiorello: No, the first part of the party of the first part.
Picasso: I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it.
Nicholas

Post by Nicholas »

No, you didn't say anything wrong. I think Rickeeey just likes being called an expert. ;)
Rickeeey

Post by Rickeeey »

vicentefer31 wrote:
Rickeeey wrote:I like the "expert members" part. :lol:
I hope I haven't written something wrong or with double meaning :oops:
Nah, it's like Nicholas said.