Preliminary Thoughts on this MIDI

Share your original or public domain compositions here!
Request popular music with the suggestion form on the music store, not here!

All MIDI attachments must be one of the following:
  • Your own, original work submitted under some license that permits free private use (I recommend public domain or Creative Commons).
  • Adapted from works created prior to 1923. This goes for both the composition and arrangement. This means you cannot post MIDI versions of recent songs.
qazxsw21000

Post by qazxsw21000 »

I decided to sit down and write random crap into my MIDI program as I usually do and got something fairly nice. So I wrote more random crap and ended with more nice stuff. But before I continue writing more random crap in there, I'd like to ask for your preliminary thoughts on the current arrangement. You know, to get an idea of how to structure the new random crap. Here it is:
test.mid
(7.73 KiB) Downloaded 218 times
PHIDIAS

Post by PHIDIAS »

qazxsw21000 wrote:I decided to sit down and write random crap into my MIDI program as I usually do and got something fairly nice. So I wrote more random crap and ended with more nice stuff. But before I continue writing more random crap in there, I'd like to ask for your preliminary thoughts on the current arrangement. You know, to get an idea of how to structure the new random crap. Here it is:
test.mid
GOOD TRY OF MAKING SONGS
THE MUSIC BOX SOUND GREAT,I LIKE IT.
I WANT YOU TO MAKE MORE CHANGE FOR THE MUSIC
AND MEASURE 24,WHAT THAT MEAN?A BLANK MEASURE :?: :!:
qazxsw21000

Post by qazxsw21000 »

The mostly empty measure, I tend to do that sometimes. I did it to build tension. I also plan on completely redoing the parts after the blank measure (I had a burst of inspiration).