Re; to Nicholas

Collaborate with other modders to make Synthesia the way you want it.
Always the latest versions: [ colors.xml | ui.xml ]
Read the Getting Started topic to learn how important it is to MERGE YOUR CHANGES every time you download a new dev preview.
will2002

Post by will2002 »

Hey Nicholas, i wanted to send this message in private, originally i contacted you guys through facebook first but was directed from the Synthesia fb support to come here and contact via email with no luck finding an email address.
I have a task for modifying a few things in Synthesia, i have included all information to your Facebook messenger including an estimated budget.
Nicholas

Post by Nicholas »

I just dug around Facebook for a while ("Inbox" is different than "Messages"? Some of them link to the business page; others link to my completely-disused personal page? I must be becoming an old man...) and couldn't find it.

The support email is support@synthesiagame.com

If you could send it there, that would be helpful. (Sorry for the runaround. Monitoring support in these forums, email, Twitter, and Reddit is already a handful, so I've tried my best to avoid any additional support venues. If I'm already doing a bad job of keeping up, more places to check would just make it worse.) :?