Synthesia Looks

Collaborate with other modders to make Synthesia the way you want it.
Always the latest versions: [ colors.xml | ui.xml ]
Read the Getting Started topic to learn how important it is to MERGE YOUR CHANGES every time you download a new dev preview.
RetroUniversalHT

Post by RetroUniversalHT »

Spoiler:
SYNTHESIA MASTERPIECE.jpg
SYNTHESIA MASTERPIECE.jpg (450.34 KiB) Viewed 14639 times
I was just wondering if this could be a good possibility for the looks of Synthesia. This is all photoshop by the way. This is not me modding the program for I do not have the source code or anything TO mod it with.
Thanks
Nicholas

Post by Nicholas »

It looks like you're talking about modding a very old version of Synthesia. You should check out Synthesia 10. The title screen has some new, useful stuff on it. :)

Since Synthesia 8.2, these kinds of modifications are partially possible. Textures are still tricky to mod, but button locations and text can be changed.
RetroUniversalHT

Post by RetroUniversalHT »

Well, as much as I love using the older versions. I have tried 9.0 and 10 and there are a lot of key light glitches.Overall I think the newer versions are absolutely amazing. But I tried some Black MIDIs and non black MIDIs on Synthesia 10/9 and the key lights were just a trouble. It's almost as if it had a limit on how much of one key could light up at one time.
techguy101

Post by techguy101 »

Well Synthesia isn't meant for Black MIDIs.