Practice routine in Synthesia?

Have questions? Just saying hello? This is the place.
No explicit, hateful, or hurtful language. Nothing illegal.
mta

Post by mta »

Hello. I am mainly using Synthesia as a practice routine but I have too many songs in the library and it is difficult to sort the way I want.

Is it possible to create my own playlist in Synthesia so I know what to practice each time without scrolling or sorting my song list.
Nicholas

Post by Nicholas »

If you arrange your songs in folders on your computer (or wherever you happen to be using Synthesia), then you can use the orange "All Songs (grouped by folder)" entry at the top of the song list to view them in whatever categories/hierarchies you've setup.
mta

Post by mta »

thanks.

I am using Ipad, how does this work there, I have the files in iCloud/Drive/Dropbox in the iOS files app and have opened them all from there in synthesia.
how can I tell synthesia to look in a folder in the files app?

I don't have iTunes, all my files is in my files app.

any sugestions?
Nicholas

Post by Nicholas »

You can copy those folders to Synthesia's documents area. In the Files app check Locations --> On This iPad. There should be a Synthesia entry there.

Anything you place in that folder should show up organized in the same hierarchy inside the app (using that orange song list entry I mentioned before).
mta

Post by mta »

Yes ok. I figured it out. But not a very smooth solution for creating playlists.
I wish it was possible to do within the app