Forum related question

Have questions? Just saying hello? This is the place.
No explicit, hateful, or hurtful language. Nothing illegal.
Gregor

Post by Gregor »

Hello ! One question, there is a way to link Catalan Language Support from the forum to Community Translations. If anyone knows how to do it, I would appreciate it if you could explain it to me. Thank you very much! ;)
Nicholas

Post by Nicholas »

I am very sorry for the wait on this!

You should be able to attach the XML files as normal attachments to a post there.

Alternatively, if you give us your permission, I'd be happy to include the translation in the official release of Synthesia!
Gregor

Post by Gregor »

Hi Nicholas !, I would love for the next release of Synthesia to include the Catalan language. Therefore, I give you my consent to use the language.cat file. I am currently applying the SOFTCATALA style guide in translation, in order to achieve a professional and quality translation. As soon as I have the last touches of language.cat ready, I'll communicate it and upload it to the forum. Thank you very much Nicholas! ;)
Gregor

Post by Gregor »

I have already finished the translation of Synthesia into Catalan. I have uploaded the final files to the forum in community translations. Thank you!
Nicholas

Post by Nicholas »

It has taken months to get all of my ducks in a row, but I'm happy to report that I've finally been able to integrate your Catalan translation into the app (along with Turkish and Japanese, also contributed by other Synthesia users)! All of those will be in the next Synthesia 10.7 preview.
Gregor

Post by Gregor »

Thank you very much, Nicholas! ;)