Real piano use in Synthesia

Have questions? Just saying hello? This is the place.
No explicit, hateful, or hurtful language. Nothing illegal.
Jongaion

Post by Jongaion »

Hello! I was curious how can I use synthesia to capture my songs on the piano into a synthesia dropping notes form..like those music videos on youtube made by people through synthesia..is it included in the payd version?
Anonymous997

Post by Anonymous997 »

If you mean the videos where it shows the set of piano keys and then the falling notes above it, no. There isn't a way to use the sound from the piano to make falling notes, even in the paid version. They just play the song normally and then use a video editor to insert the notes above.
Nicholas

Post by Nicholas »

For MIDI files that already exist (which Synthesia 10.7 can now produce), the old Synthesia Video Creator utility can still do this. And while it does require Synthesia to be unlocked, we haven't supported it in a few years while we've been trying to track down a bug that makes it crash consistently at startup (either right when the app is opened or when you start converting a video) but only on certain computers.
Jongaion

Post by Jongaion »

Ok, thanks, so I only need to take a chance and download the full version and hope the utility will work on my laptop..
OliverBrown

Post by OliverBrown »

Does the utility work on your laptop!
Anonymous997

Post by Anonymous997 »

It works for me, I use Windows 10 version 2004 (build 19041.928) with no major modifications.