Problem

Have questions? Just saying hello? This is the place.
No explicit, hateful, or hurtful language. Nothing illegal.
Slovenc1997

Post by Slovenc1997 »

Hi, I can't add my songs in Synthesia, becouse I haven't function Play with synthesia, when i click on right mouse button. Is problem in format or something alse. :?:
Thanks for help
--
M. S.
Nicholas

Post by Nicholas »

What kind of files are they? They should have any of the following extensions: MID, MIDI, KAR, MusicXML, MXL, or just XML.

Did you use the installer or just the stand-alone version of the app download? Only the installer adds the right-click shortcuts.
Slovenc1997

Post by Slovenc1997 »

Nicholas, thanks, but i can't play it: "Error with loading song" this say when I click on it. What this mean?
Nicholas

Post by Nicholas »

What sort of file is it that you're having trouble loading? (You can't just rename a file to one of those extensions.) Do you remember what the original extension was?
Slovenc1997

Post by Slovenc1997 »

Nicholas wrote: 12-09-21 7:29 pm What sort of file is it that you're having trouble loading? (You can't just rename a file to one of those extensions.) Do you remember what the original extension was?
It was mp3 format.
othar

Post by othar »

synthesia can't play MP3 (.mp3). As nicholas said, it just play files with .MID, .MIDI, .KAR, .MusicXML, MXL, or just .XML extensions. And no, you can't just swap the extension