Introduction

Have questions? Just saying hello? This is the place.
No explicit, hateful, or hurtful language. Nothing illegal.
duhmeir

Post by duhmeir »

I wasn't sure where to put an intro but this seemed like a good place o.o.

Hi! I'm not new to synthesia, I've been using it for a few years, but I thought maybe I could talk to other people who use this software and get an idea of how they use it. I feel like there are probably different ways to approach using synthesia, like as an ancillary tool or as a complete teaching method. I don't ready any kind of sheet music and even though I enjoy music of a wide variety the instrument I was interested in for a long time were the drums. I relatively recently got into piano and ever since I've been learning how to play all my favorite video game songs. I spent hours learning how the software worked and even more hours learning different kinds of music. I started off learning the first classical song I constantly heard which was fur elise. From that I moved onto actual video game music like Dearly Beloved from Kingdom Hearts and as I got better I learned To Zanarkand from Final Fantasy 10 and right now I am trying to learn the song I started playing piano for which is 600 A.D (yearnings of the wind) from Chrono Trigger which I'm having a really hard time with X)

Anyways, long story short I'm interested in how other people use the software, what their experience was like, how much it's helped them, and what songs they have learned thanks to synthesia.