Strange behavior in synthesia

Have questions? Just saying hello? This is the place.
No explicit, hateful, or hurtful language. Nothing illegal.
songnes

Post by songnes »

I have a midi, and it plays perfect in synthesia. I went to "hands, colors, instruments" use the X button to "hide" some instruments in a midi (Pad, Horn, etc) I change the "sax" to make a "piano" sound, and the "bass" also for a "piano" sound. To transform a full arrangement, just to look like a piano. Only the bass and the melody shows the falling notes while playing. Everything is PERFECT.

Problem.- In synthesia looks great and sounds great. I exit synthesia. Open Synthesia Video Creator. I create a video like usual, open the midi, create video, and in the final video, I hear the arrangement, I see the falling notes, but NO AUDIO, the falling notes from the piano has no sound. I try different instrument, like "sax" or "violin" same thing, in synthesia is fine, in the video is not.

Can someone please tell me what am I doing wrong?

Thnaks
Nicholas

Post by Nicholas »

Are you able to get audio through the video creator at all? (Or have you ever been able to in the past?) What are your sound font settings in the video creator? The default Windows sound font?

If you change your export type to audio-only (WAV is probably the best for testing), can you get audio to work that way?
songnes

Post by songnes »

Is strange, only in that particular song. All of the others work fine. I will just ignore that song and make a new midi. Thanks