How record your own music on your own digital piano

Have questions? Just saying hello? This is the place.
No explicit, hateful, or hurtful language. Nothing illegal.
ArtXtrem

Post by ArtXtrem »

How record your own music on your own digital piano and convert it to a midi file for synthesia?
help pls?
arthurwhite

Post by arthurwhite »

Ok so this depends on the piano but I am new here and I hope my questions about a repository for hymns (which went unanswered also were not unworthy).

BTW just out of curiosity why would you want to convert your music into a midi file for synthesia (if you composed it , you should be able to play it without needing synthesia, right?)
Or do you want to convert it to midi for others to use ?
Nicholas

Post by Nicholas »

(Unanswered after 18 hours, two days after Christmas, doesn't mean unanswered forever! I try to get to every post. Sometimes it takes a few days. Sorry for the wait! Synthesia LLC is me, my wife that helps answer email, and my friend Timothy that helps with development every once in a while.)
arthurwhite

Post by arthurwhite »

Sorry Nicholas, I was not trying to imply what you thought I was trying to imply.
I was only saying that the activity on these forums is a little subdued probably because everyone is playing with the software and having a ball over the holidays.

Please accept my apologies for anything untoward. I am in awe of this software and your kind contributions , self-less devotion and empathetic care for the needs , wants and desires of the users.
miek

Post by miek »

How record your own music on your own digital piano and convert it to a midi file for synthesia?
help pls?
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7983 :)
why would you want to convert your music into a midi file for synthesia

You can take sheet music and put it on screen to help you practice it. ;)