Keyboards with illuminated keys

Have questions? Just saying hello? This is the place.
No explicit, hateful, or hurtful language. Nothing illegal.
cal777

Post by cal777 »

Good Morning,

I intend to buy a keyboard with illuminated keys to use with the Synthesia application. I would like to know if all models of the Casio LK series operate the luminaire keys with application. In my country have the LK series 120, 127, 130, 135, 136, 160, 170, 190, 247, 260, 265, 280 models available. Would anyone know if the whole LK series lights the lights with the application or there are exceptions? Also, would you like to know if the Yamaha EZ-220 speaks your finger number other than pressing the?

Thank you!
Nicholas

Post by Nicholas »

As far as I know, they all work with Synthesia. I can't vouch for the oldest models in your list, but anything that Casio has produced recently (that also has a MIDI or USB port) should work just fine! :D
st5555

Post by st5555 »

I have the EZ-220 and the lighted keys work just fine with Synthesia.

I don't quite get what you mean when you ask if it "speaks" the keys.
redrules81

Post by redrules81 »

How do I get the keys to light up? Showing what keys to press? So far I'm paying the same midi from synthesia & my Yamaha Clavinova at the same time, but it's a hassle to get started and they often get out of sync.
st5555

Post by st5555 »

This is how I got mine to work with the Yamaha EZ-220.
Click on:
Settings - Music Devices - Music Output (Which shows Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth on mine)

Under use this this device for: You should see "Keylights"
When I click on Keylights it shows on Channel 1 my EZ-220.
And of course you must make sure "Off" is not checkmarked.