Synthesia version

Have questions? Just saying hello? This is the place.
No explicit, hateful, or hurtful language. Nothing illegal.
Subject

Post by Subject »

Hello everyone.

Yesterday i found this song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORP9ODV6BMU

I want to ask, is there any way i could get a synthesia version of it, becose i dont know how to read sheet music, and all songs i learned to play on piano are from synthesia tutorials from various youtube channles like Marioverehrer, Sheet Music Boss, etc...

Im like super hyped to learn to play this, but i just need a synthesia verison, so if anyone could help, please help. :)
Nicholas

Post by Nicholas »

Synthesia just uses standard MIDI files. If you can find a MIDI version of the song, Synthesia can play it.

Classical music is one of the easier genres to find an existing MIDI arrangement.
Subject

Post by Subject »

I am not realy sure what is MIDI? If you mean music sheet i dont have it, but i tried to find it for that song and i think i found it, but site is on russian and i dont uderstand anything.I think there is way to buy the sheet's on that site, but as i said, i dont have any use of music sheet's becose i dont know how to read notes, and spending time to learn them i just cant...

I tought there is a built-in program in synthesia that could recognize the music that is playing and it outputs the notes like in every tutorial?
Nicholas

Post by Nicholas »

A MIDI file is a digital version of a song. It's a little like an MP3, but instead of pre-recorded audio, it contains a list of notes to be played by certain instruments at certain times. So it's a lot more flexible than MP3 for an app like Synthesia.
Subject wrote:I thought there is a built-in program in Synthesia that could recognize the music that is playing and it outputs the notes like in every tutorial?
Well, it can recognize the notes stored in the MIDI file and show them as note blocks on the screen. Otherwise, if you wanted something to actually "listen" to recorded audio and turn it back into a list of musical notes, that is a much more challenging problem! Your best bet is to find it already encoded as a MIDI file. (You might be able to use a translation service like Google Translate to read that Russian page you found.)
Obj91c

Post by Obj91c »

https://youtu.be/_qGnV-vrnKE

Here is synthesia verision of OP requested song. Good luck