Please help ; how do i make keys squashed in synthesia?

Have questions? Just saying hello? This is the place.
No explicit, hateful, or hurtful language. Nothing illegal.
will2002

Post by will2002 »

Please tell me how to make the black and white keys sqaushed like this?

thank you
will2002

Post by will2002 »

Ok so version 9.0 has the squashed keys which is perfect but the falling note labels are really small,
Is there a way i can increase the font size please?
Nicholas

Post by Nicholas »

You should be able to achieve something like this if you switch the (latest version of the) app up to 2x scaled graphics:

1. Hold your Shift key while launching Synthesia to show the configuration window.
2. Find the "Graphics.ScaleOverride" entry in the list.
3. Type "2.0" in the box.

That should be it. Once you close the configuration window and start Synthesia normally, it should be easier to get the keys to show a little stubbier. Even easier if you change your zoom level to fewer than 88 keys.
will2002

Post by will2002 »

It worked!
Thanks for the help Nicholas
will2002

Post by will2002 »

Hey Nicholas
I want to change the blue color slightly if i give you some $50 usd would you please customise a the blue notes color in synthesia please?
Nicholas

Post by Nicholas »

$50 is a lot for a slight change! :lol:

How much different did you want the blue? (And for what particular reason?)
will2002

Post by will2002 »

Yeah i realize $50 may seem alot for a small change but i also realise you would get many requests for changes and understandably don't have time to change everything for everyone which is why i am willing to pay your help.
The Blue shade i would like would be #4384f0 on white keys and #3e69b3 on black keys
My purpose is improving my youtube piano tutorial quality

If all sounds ok with you i can pay you via paypal and proceed via email
Will
Nicholas

Post by Nicholas »

If it's for videos, you may be able to get away with just using a video editor to adjust the colors a little.

Otherwise, I'm afraid we don't offer for-pay features the way you proposed. The good news is that completely arbitrary, custom colors are on the roadmap. (That feature is a little ways out still, though.)