No wrong notes

Have questions? Just saying hello? This is the place.
No explicit, hateful, or hurtful language. Nothing illegal.
Iceman

Post by Iceman »

Hello there!
I am a new synthesia-user and i already installed it with my piano, everything works fine. now i have a big question. i already saw, that there is a way to stop the performance when i play the wrong note, but is there a way, that allows me to play everything correct, it doesnt matter which key i press? for example: when i want to play a piece and i have to press 5 keys for a chord i can play 5 random notes (or even more) and the piece continues anyway with the correct chord? the goal is to feel like a pianist, without skills. i hope anybody can help me.
Nicholas

Post by Nicholas »

We've discussed a "Rhythm-only" mode in the past where so long as you struck any key at the correct time, it would count as playing all of the notes at that time correctly. I haven't had a chance to add that feature yet though, unfortunately.
Iceman

Post by Iceman »

Thanks for your fast reply! :) So, this is exactly what i am looking for, can you tell me when this mode will be available? That would be so awesome.
Nicholas

Post by Nicholas »

Hmm, looking at the list, I'm afraid it doesn't look like it ever made it past the discussion stage.

At this point, there is a tremendous amount of work ahead of anyplace I might be able to slot this in. So the worse news is that we probably won't be able to add this feature any time soon. I'm sorry!