Android Step forwards and backwards while music scope is displayed

Have questions? Just saying hello? This is the place.
No explicit, hateful, or hurtful language. Nothing illegal.
Garpinc

Post by Garpinc »

When the music score is not displayed you can scroll back and forwards via the falling notes with up and down gesture. But when the music is displayed you should be able to navigate left and right. I suggest a left and right button up above similar to the start and end button that navigates from note to note. I realize I can bind a midi control to left and right but that doesn't help when using the android device without a keyboard. Also I found that it did not navigate note by not but rather bar by bar. Can't it be more granular so I can do note by note?
Nicholas

Post by Nicholas »

Clicking in the sheet view (in 10.5 or later) should navigate right to a particular note (and you can drag left/right to quickly scroll through the music).
Garpinc

Post by Garpinc »

Doesn't work in android as far as I can tell. I'm on version 10.5.1.4900. I've tried on both my phone and tablet. It does work on ipad which is at 10.6.
Nicholas

Post by Nicholas »

Hmm, the Android release is a little behind the others. Perhaps I'm thinking of a more recent change in 10.6?

For Android, the 10.6 release is still in beta. If you opt-in to the beta, does it work in 10.6?