Piano Led X Synthesia partnership demand

Synthesia is a living project. You can help by sharing your ideas.
Search the forum before posting your idea. :D

No explicit, hateful, or hurtful language. Nothing illegal.
Gaspard PianoLed

Post by Gaspard PianoLed »

Hello,
I am writing this post with a view to establishing a partnership between our two services. We are fans of the work done by the Synthesia team. Your software is currently a pioneer in the field of piano learning and our system brings a physical dimension to it.

Our product consists of the Piano LED system and its LED strip. The user places the LED strip on his piano synthesizer. With our system, the user is able to learn songs in midi format by simply pressing the keys illuminated by the LEDs, in synchronisation with your Synthesia software. All the synchronisation is now working via Wifi using RTPMidi technology. (After days of work, we have now something strong)

For the moment, we are only marketing a v1 of our product, which has only an aesthetic dimension. We are heading towards the marketing of the v2, with Synthesia compatibility, at the beginning of summer 2022.
For this we need an agreement from you to sell our product as a Synthesia compatible product. We will of course mention your brand and your software in all our product documentation and on our website.

Such a partnership could bring you an additional volume of paid license sales and, in return, would give our product additional credibility.

You can take a look at our current product on our website: pianoledshop.com

As the founder of the project, I would be happy to talk to you by phone or video conference to give you more information.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best,
Anthony,
CEO of Piano LED.