A way to put sheets with the notes C, D, E, etc

Synthesia is a living project. You can help by sharing your ideas.
Search the forum before posting your idea. :D

No explicit, hateful, or hurtful language. Nothing illegal.
jackhoisgood

Post by jackhoisgood »

Okay, so I learnt piano purely off Synthesia, learning from basic songs like Right Here Waiting for You to currently pieces such as Time Travel theme from some movie I've watched.. I doubt this is relevant info. but whatever! :D

So, because of this I don't know a lot of the terms emitted for when learning piano so bare with me please :)
I came across some Youtuber (https://www.youtube.com/user/liltranscriber) who regularly posts Synthesia cover of songs and such. Because he doesn't post MIDI from what I can remember, I used the last resort in downloading the sheet pdf files WITH the annotated notes inside the those circle note thingies (yep, see what I mean? haha). And well, damn I've easily picked up reading and playing these notes fairly easily as if I was using Synthesia with the falling notes. (Note: I've set Synthesia with labelled keys with colour and labelled falling notes because that is what I mainly focus 60% on, when free playing a whole song without any practice to that song prior.) This eventually got me printing a couple of sheets from the PDF this youtuber and well, I was thinking if a feature like this could be implemented in Synthesia so I can have an alternative way of learning songs off Synthesia while to some extent, read the sheets music too..?

Thanks for reading.. or not, oh wells!
Btw, English is not my strongest subject so sorry about all the mistake if there is any.. );
Nicholas

Post by Nicholas »

Just to double-check: you are looking for something like this?

revilo2

Post by revilo2 »

This will be really great, but with the possibilty to chose between english notation (C,D,E), french notation (Do, Re, Mi, Fa) and FINGERINGS (1,2,3...)
jackhoisgood

Post by jackhoisgood »

Yes! Exactly that!

I find reading off the sheets with those notations in in is easier to sync with, say, an accompaniment backing up with your piano playing. As for playing it with Synthesia, I sometimes have to adjust the tempo of it every once in a while to go in par with the the accompaniment.
Anyway, I'd love to really get in the habit of reading off sheets! :D