Musical Rhythm Samples for practice uses

Synthesia is a living project. You can help by sharing your ideas.
Search the forum before posting your idea. :D

No explicit, hateful, or hurtful language. Nothing illegal.
tommai78101

Post by tommai78101 »

I should make a list of my ideas sometimes...

Anyway, have you ever heard some beats from a drum, and you can't seem to make it disappear from your head? Or how about when you heard Blue Man Group playing some of their own instruments?

I was thinking, after version 0.6.2, you could try adding some basic beat patterns or particular beats in a loop, in case the user wants to play his own songs. The user may want to try out other instruments beside drums.
Hardware Information: Dell Alienware 15 R4, Intel Core i7-8750H @ 2.20GHz / 2.21 GHz, 16GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 2070 / Nvidia GTX 1060 dual-GPU, Roland FP-10, MIDI-OX + LoopMIDI combo.
Nicholas

Post by Nicholas »

This would actually fit in with the freestyle mode I've been thinking about recently. Originally, it would be an empty screen with a nice visualization that shows in the background with your playing, and maybe a tiny bit of interface in one of the corners to change your instrument.

I could see adding a looping beat or rhythm pattern being a great addition to that mode. That's a nice suggestion.
tommai78101

Post by tommai78101 »

Thanks. Hope it's coming in the near future.
Hardware Information: Dell Alienware 15 R4, Intel Core i7-8750H @ 2.20GHz / 2.21 GHz, 16GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 2070 / Nvidia GTX 1060 dual-GPU, Roland FP-10, MIDI-OX + LoopMIDI combo.