Turning page

Synthesia is a living project. You can help by sharing your ideas.
Search the forum before posting your idea. :D

No explicit, hateful, or hurtful language. Nothing illegal.
RogerDaFonseca

Post by RogerDaFonseca »

The animation of turning page really upsads me!
Please make a menu to enable or not the turning page animation, sometimes it hides the comming notes, and I need to stop playing just to fix it.
I have already asked some years ago, and I will continue to ask PLEASE improve that.
Nicholas

Post by Nicholas »

RogerDaFonseca wrote:... sometimes it hides the coming notes...
This sounds like a bug. Could you please point me at the song that has that problem so I can take a look? Thanks!
RogerDaFonseca

Post by RogerDaFonseca »

This is not the matter in what music it happens, becouse it happens in many edited songs, is that so hard to put a menu to enable/disable the turning page animation?
it's really important for me and the others, sorry I'm really angry with that, couse it make some time that I wish that change. The play could simple show the next part without turning page animation, would be really nice and without problem with bugs. I'm your costumer since years and use constantly Synthesia.
I really hope you consider my wish! I know you all have a lot of work always, but take a special look at that.
My sincerly and best wishes
Nicholas

Post by Nicholas »

I understood that you meant it was happening in many songs. I've just never seen it before, so a pointer to a song the bug was happening in would be very helpful. :)
RogerDaFonseca wrote:The play could simple show the next part without turning page animation...
What would that look like? There has to be some sort of transition between the two. If not a scrolling bar that shows the new while hiding the old, how should it transition instead?