Mo Li Hua wrong note duration

Trouble with Synthesia, your keyboard, or adapter? Think you found a bug?
When describing problems, always mention your OS and game version (shown at the bottom of the title screen).

If your keyboard has USB or MIDI ports, there is a tremendously high chance (>99%) it will work with Synthesia. See what you'll need on the keyboards page.
cmplays

Post by cmplays »

In RH measures 15-18, all notes in the chord are same duration in the original. In the midi, they jump all over the place. I guess it might even be playable like that, but I just don't have the coordination for it. See http://gmajormusictheory.org/Freebies/L ... lkSong.pdf
cmplays

Post by cmplays »

LH in the same measures is also entirely incorrect and impossible to play.
Nicholas

Post by Nicholas »

I'm hesitant to make changes to the actual MIDI file to fix things like note duration. That would break score/progress/history tracking for anyone that has played the current version.

Since this set of MIDI files will already be the hidden-by-default "Legacy MIDI built-in songs" buried in the Settings -> Songs menu, I'll just double-check that the new MusicXML version is correct.
cmplays

Post by cmplays »

OK, I'm informing just in case, not necessarily requesting an immediate fix.

In the same spirit, La Marsellaise measure 28 RH wrong duration of D. Measure 29 LH, the first chord is all quarters, followed by a rest (right now two of them are eights, and one is half with dot).