create loop in song on android tablet doesn't work

Trouble with Synthesia, your keyboard, or adapter? Think you found a bug?
When describing problems, always mention your OS and game version (shown at the bottom of the title screen).

If your keyboard has USB or MIDI ports, there is a tremendously high chance (>99%) it will work with Synthesia. See what you'll need on the keyboards page.
hans4

Post by hans4 »

I want to make a small loop in a song to practice, on a android tablet. And it doesn't work, because
the loop function doesn't react at all. When I do this on my windows computer it is no problem, but
on my samsung android tablet it doesn't work. Can someone tell me what here is the problem.
Nicholas

Post by Nicholas »

Sorry for the wait on this.

When you said "the loop function doesn't react at all", what exactly did you mean? Which steps did you try and where did they start behaving differently than you expected?

On an Android device, I just tapped the loop mode button in the top-right corner. After that, I was able to drag my finger left/right in the timeline at the top of the screen and saw the orange loop band appear under my finger. Then, tapping the buttons below to adjust its start and end position made it move around.

Are you able to do any of those things?