Keyboard is not recognized

Trouble with Synthesia, your keyboard, or adapter? Think you found a bug?
When describing problems, always mention your OS and game version (shown at the bottom of the title screen).

If your keyboard has USB or MIDI ports, there is a tremendously high chance (>99%) it will work with Synthesia. See what you'll need on the keyboards page.
Incompetence

Post by Incompetence »

I'm Japanese, so I use machine translation. It may be a strange sentence.I tried to use ipad(IOS14.3) with Type B to Lightning connected to the keyboard, but it was not recognized. I tried Type C to Type B on the Android version for testing and it responded. The keyboards used are JUNO-DS and CASIO PX S-1000.
Incompetence

Post by Incompetence »

I'm Sorry. Only JUNO-DS could not be used.
Nicholas

Post by Nicholas »

Which "Type B to Lightning" cable are you using? Is it the official Apple Camera Connection Kit adapter?
Incompetence

Post by Incompetence »

I'm really sorry. It was a problem on the JUNO-DS side ... I recognized that it was VENDER in the MIDI settings when I changed it to GENERAL. I'm really sorry.
Nicholas

Post by Nicholas »

Thanks for the follow-up. I didn't know of any digital pianos out there that could switch to a vendor-specific, proprietary communication mode. Interesting. I'll try to keep this in mind if anyone else runs into the same trouble.

ありがとうございます!
Alathea_Squared

Post by Alathea_Squared »

Pretty much all Roland’s are like this, even the Fantoms. Drives me nuts.