Electro-Metronome

Trouble with Synthesia, your keyboard, or adapter? Think you found a bug?
When describing problems, always mention your OS and game version (shown at the bottom of the title screen).

If your keyboard has USB or MIDI ports, there is a tremendously high chance (>99%) it will work with Synthesia. See what you'll need on the keyboards page.
aria1121

Post by aria1121 »

Hi, all

I was playing Such Great Heights (@ Win7, Synthesia r1020). The song started to play, then i sped it up to 120%, the pressed [<-- Arrow] 'till it got to the begin of the song and then, the metronome sounded special :D Usualy it does Tic tac tac tac, this case: Ding-dung-dung-dung (A bit faster then Tic tac tac tac). Lol.

(Attached files removed due to copyright issues)
Last edited by aria1121 on 04-25-11 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Typhlosion

Post by Typhlosion »

Yeah, Sometimes I had the piano playing the metronome^^ Maybe the "Use a Unique Channel for each track"-option could be a reason for this. But I did not try it out yet because I hadn't experienced any serious problems.
tommai78101

Post by tommai78101 »

Testing it with the latest Synthesia version, it gives me a low tom, then 2 triangles, then 1 cymbal. I think it's based on user preferences.
Hardware Information: Dell Alienware 15 R4, Intel Core i7-8750H @ 2.20GHz / 2.21 GHz, 16GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 2070 / Nvidia GTX 1060 dual-GPU, Roland FP-10, MIDI-OX + LoopMIDI combo.