Need help. New to Synthesia

Trouble with Synthesia, your keyboard, or adapter? Think you found a bug?
When describing problems, always mention your OS and game version (shown at the bottom of the title screen).

If your keyboard has USB or MIDI ports, there is a tremendously high chance (>99%) it will work with Synthesia. See what you'll need on the keyboards page.
CajunMan

Post by CajunMan »

I have a MacBook Pro and Radio shack LK1500. I connected the USB from my mac to the key board but when I play the song, I can see the colors dropping
on to the piano keys on the computer but I do not get any sound. There is no sound on the computer or from the keyboard.
Can you give me any information as to what I may be doing wrong?
Should the keyboard and the computer interact?
Any help will be appreciated
DC64

Post by DC64 »

What is the name of the keyboard?
And the usb cord.
"And now for something completely different."
CajunMan

Post by CajunMan »

It is a radio shack keyboard model LK 1500 . I think it is the same as a casio but not sure. I just using a reg USB cable.
Nicholas

Post by Nicholas »

How do you have things setup on the Keyboard Setup screen? What are your input and output devices set to?
lividjava

Post by lividjava »

Very late reply, but you need drivers! You want these from casio! They won't be listed as supported but it works!

Edit should add-on, the LK-1500 is just a rebrand of another keyboard CASIO makes! If you wanna use the key lights use Channel 4. (not channel 3 that most casio keyboards use!)