Crashing after song is played newest update Mac

Trouble with Synthesia, your keyboard, or adapter? Think you found a bug?
When describing problems, always mention your OS and game version (shown at the bottom of the title screen).
  • If your keyboard has USB or MIDI ports, there is a tremendously high chance (>99%) it will work with Synthesia. See what you'll need on the keyboards page.
  • If you have a Logitech webcam and can't get your keyboard/adapter to work, see this post.
613Skier

Post by 613Skier » 01-12-14 10:21 pm

Game crashes after song finished playing. I've got the crash report saved if that would help you it comes up as code X86

PBrother

Post by PBrother » 01-13-14 8:57 am

Here same things. App crash after playing a song with this new Beta Version. Also crash when I add a new user name (like Stéphane)

Nicholas

Post by Nicholas » 01-13-14 9:18 am

Yeah, if both of you could send the OS X crash report file to support@synthesiagame.com, that would be super helpful. Thanks!

Nicholas

Post by Nicholas » 01-15-14 12:01 pm

Thanks for sending those reports along, both of you. It looks like both of you were running into one thing that was pretty easy to track down. That will be fixed in the next preview.

The other crash (when adding a user name like "Stéphane") I'm still trying to find out what's going wrong.