WebM doesn't work good

Trouble with Synthesia, your keyboard, or adapter? Think you found a bug?
When describing problems, always mention your OS and game version (shown at the bottom of the title screen).

If your keyboard has USB or MIDI ports, there is a tremendously high chance (>99%) it will work with Synthesia. See what you'll need on the keyboards page.
slaatskes

Post by slaatskes »

Hello,

I'm not very good in English, but I will try my best to explain the situation. When I try to make a WebM link all I get is this -> file:///Users/lslaats/Documents/SYNTHESIA%20/2.webm

Does somebody knows how I can fix this?

I work with a MacOS High Sierra 10.13.3 by the way.
Nicholas

Post by Nicholas »

Did you mean to attach a file? (Video files will probably be too large for the forum to accept.)

Try dragging that WebM file to a new Chrome or Firefox tab. They have built-in support for playing WebM videos.
slaatskes

Post by slaatskes »

No it looks blurry and totally not like how it normally looks like. It looks like it's crashed when I try to open it in my internet browsers ( I tried both Chrome and Safari )
Nicholas

Post by Nicholas »

Are you using a Retina Mac? Which resolution are you trying to render the output using? We've heard about some trouble in the Mac version when you try to render a video larger than your current screen resolution. That appears to be a limitation in Apple's video drivers.