Enter as a piano note

Trouble with Synthesia, your keyboard, or adapter? Think you found a bug?
When describing problems, always mention your OS and game version (shown at the bottom of the title screen).

If your keyboard has USB or MIDI ports, there is a tremendously high chance (>99%) it will work with Synthesia. See what you'll need on the keyboards page.
RogerDaFonseca

Post by RogerDaFonseca »

When I set up enter (menu continue) as a piano note and I press twice when the music starts, it enable full return, from the end to beginning selection..
Nicholas

Post by Nicholas »

RogerDaFonseca wrote:... it enable full return, from the end to beginning selection..
I didn't quite understand this part. Are you reporting a problem? Or sharing a tip? Thanks!
RogerDaFonseca

Post by RogerDaFonseca »

A possible problem, try, set up a note in the piano as enter and when entering in a music, hit it twice, you will see that this enable the looping play without want it.. (sorry my english)
Nicholas

Post by Nicholas »

Hmm, strange. You're just assigning a regular piano key from your digital piano? No modifiers (like the pedal)?

Do you have that piano key assigned to anything else, too? The "Step Backward" and "Jump to Beginning of Song" shortcuts will also do what you described.