Drums output

Trouble with Synthesia, your keyboard, or adapter? Think you found a bug?
When describing problems, always mention your OS and game version (shown at the bottom of the title screen).

If your keyboard has USB or MIDI ports, there is a tremendously high chance (>99%) it will work with Synthesia. See what you'll need on the keyboards page.
lc.oli@hotmail.com

Post by lc.oli@hotmail.com »

Good morning
I am having some problems while playing the drums line from a midi file in my Synthesia software:
At the beginning the problem was this ugly unrecognizable noise when playing drums out into "My digital Keyboard-1" along with the other instruments.
I've resolved that problem by splitting the midi part into the two output channels: the drums into the "Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth" and the other instruments into "My digital Keyboard-1" and it all worked well except for a minor delay into the two parts, which wasn't yet a big problem.
Now, for recording purposes, I have to play all instruments, including the percussion, into only one output, "My digital Keyboard-1" and I've tried all possible settings available in Synthesia package and had no success in avoiding the unwanted noise.
I presume that it has something to do with the channels, but I see my drums are on Channel 10 as recommended.
Please give me some hints on where the problem could be. Thanks.
Nicholas

Post by Nicholas »

An "ugly noise" is usually two notes being played at almost the exact same time. Our support assistant has two possible workarounds listed here. Do either of those solve the problem?