help~help~I want <<The Maiden's Prayer>>

Discuss methods, books, lessons, and websites you use to learn.
No explicit, hateful, or hurtful language. Nothing illegal.
zhy

Post by zhy »

I am a chinese girl.This software is quite popular in China recently.I know it from a website.And i always dream of playing piano.And i know this a chance.
among all the music,i like <<The Maiden's Prayer >>the most.But i do not know where to get the music of right type (i don't know whether it is midi or not)so
that i can use it with the software just like other music i had already have.May you tell me what to do ?Anyway,thank you very very much! :) :) :)
aria1121

Post by aria1121 »

Hi, zhy

Posting MIDI files on the forum, is forbidden, so here is the link:
http://www.robthefiddler.com/fiddle-mus ... ns-prayer/

Hopefully this is what you were looking for.
zhy

Post by zhy »

aria1121 wrote:Hi, zhy

Posting MIDI files on the forum, is forbidden, so here is the link:
http://www.robthefiddler.com/fiddle-mus ... ns-prayer/

Hopefully this is what you were looking for.
Thankyou very much.but it seem that it is not what i want.I want <<The Maiden’s Prayer>> which is whritten by a
female pianoist from poland called "Tekla Badarzewska "
Can you do me a favour again?please~~thank you very much
zhy

Post by zhy »

i am a chinese girl.This software is quite popular in China recently.I know it from a website.And i always dream of playing piano.And i know this a chance.
among all the music,i like <<The Maiden's Prayer >>the most.But i do not know where to get the music of right type (i don't know whether it is midi or not)so
that i can use it with the software just like other music i had already have.May you tell me what to do ?Anyway,thank you very very much!
I want <<The Maiden’s Prayer>> which is whritten by a female pianoist from poland called "Tekla Badarzewska "
:cry: :cry:
Choul

Post by Choul »

zhy wrote:i am a chinese girl.This software is quite popular in China recently.I know it from a website.And i always dream of playing piano.And i know this a chance.
that i can use it with the software just like other music i had already have.May you tell me what to do ?Anyway,thank you very very much!
I want <<The Maiden’s Prayer>> which is whritten by a female pianoist from poland called "Tekla Badarzewska "
Hello Zhy,

This piece of music is in the public domain. It can be found in the wikipedia and the author has realeased the midi file as a public domain too (click on info on that page). Here is the link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tekla_B%C4 ... Baranowska. Thank you for sharing, it's a beautiful piece of music. The tracks are splitted already. If you want the sheet music too, you can find that one under the French title at IMSLP.
zhy

Post by zhy »

Choul wrote:
zhy wrote:i am a chinese girl.This software is quite popular in China recently.I know it from a website.And i always dream of playing piano.And i know this a chance.
Hello Zhy,

This piece of music is in the public domain. It can be found in the wikipedia and the author has realeased the midi file as a public domain too (click on info on that page). Here is the link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tekla_B%C4 ... Baranowska. Thank you for sharing, it's a beautiful piece of music. The tracks are splitted already. If you want the sheet music too, you can find that one under the French title at IMSLP.
Thank you so so so much for helping me.but i have a trouble.As i am in china,i can not download the music you give me.But it is exactly what i want.so can you help me again?can you download it for me and send it through e-mail.This is my box address 'scqwjj@126.com'.and this is my msn name~张焕宇~and this my msn 'zhy13426004130@hotmail.com'.
you can send it to these boxes or contect me through MSN,hope tomake friends with you.thank you again~
Choul

Post by Choul »

Zhy wrote: Thank you so so so much for helping me.but i have a trouble.As i am in china,i can not download the music you give me.But it is exactly what i want.so can you help me again?can you download it for me and send it through e-mail.This is my box address 'scqwjj@126.com'.and this is my msn name~张焕宇~and this my msn 'zhy13426004130@hotmail.com'.
you can send it to these boxes or contect me through MSN,hope tomake friends with you.thank you again~

I'm sorry but I don't want to provide my e-mailaddress and certainly don't have MSN or something like it.
What is the reason that you can't download those pieces (sheet music and midi file) from resp. the IMSLP library and the Wikipedia,
because those are as far as I know free for everyone? More people from China could reach the IMSLP site, so I don't see any reason
why you can't. Maybe you can try it from the main site, see IMSLP. One of those links at the top is
probably Chinese. As far as I know there's a Chinese Wikipedia too.
Nicholas

Post by Nicholas »

For what it's worth, I've heard surprisingly large chunks of the Internet are blocked country-wide in China.

Like... to the point of Google being blocked at one point until they started cooperating a little more closely with the Chinese government. (More info.)
Pianotehead

Post by Pianotehead »

By using this program below you can access material which is closed for Chinese Internet users.

http://anchorfree.com/

Press the link "Download Hotspot Shield"

The program routes your internet traffic through a server in USA. That way it seems you're accessing the web from an IP-number in the US, regardless of where you are.

At least I hope this website is not blocked in China!