"Für Elise" - Notes on worng hand

Discuss methods, books, lessons, and websites you use to learn.
No explicit, hateful, or hurtful language. Nothing illegal.
SunBlack

Post by SunBlack »

Hello,

currently I'm training a little bit the song "Für Elise". But I have a small problem: how you want play this at correct speed? :D
elise.png
elise.png (32.8 KiB) Viewed 5923 times
The same melody you have in the song sometimes, but mostly just on right hand, expect two times where you should use both hands. I don't think its that this is a good idea to use both hands there - so it would be nice, if this could be fixed ;).

Regards
DC64

Post by DC64 »

In some cases, that actually is correct. From what I have seen sometimes.
That is sometimes done for an visual effect for the audience, to make the song more difficult or sound difference.
"And now for something completely different."
Nicholas

Post by Nicholas »

Yeah, I'm also going to guess that is correct. For those you hold your left hand over your right (so that it can move back over to the left part later more easily).

If you look at the finger hints for that section, they seem to show the right thing too. Even switching the right hand to use finger 4 near the end to make the section that comes after easier.
deed02392

Post by deed02392 »

I looked twice at that at first too, but having since forced myself to use what it suggests, it does play much more smoothly than any other way I can see I'd attempt.