Download from the pink box above.
Changes in r1256 since r1242:
- Add finger hint numbers from the new pause mode (shortcut 'N')!
- Default note label mode is now finger hint numbers. Preferred label mode is no longer lost when switching between Learning Pack authorized songs (demos) and non-authorized songs.
1. Press N.
2. Hover over a note.
3. Click-and-drag to fingers.
- or -
3. Press 0-9 on your keyboard.
- External metadata with finger information isn't read yet.
- I haven't investigated the problem Lemo followed-up with here yet, so it probably still exists.
Finger Hints: I need your help!
Finger hints should be made available for everyone for the built-in songs! You can help starting with this preview! Here's how:
- Reply to this topic and claim a set of songs. (E.g., "All the Keyboard Classics" or "Medium, A through M")
- Head over to G Major Music and grab the PDFs (Sheet music "Download" buttons on the various Beginner pages).
- Enter the finger hints using the new in-game interface.
- Wait for more instructions... soon there will be a way to export them and send them along to me.
- Your name is added as a credit line in the readme and I'm eternally grateful! Thanks!