If Synthesia will get famous...

Have questions? Just saying hello? This is the place.
No explicit, hateful, or hurtful language. Nothing illegal.
aria1121

Post by aria1121 »

What would happen if Synthesia will get even more famous than Guitar Hero? Will then be more MIDI files created and posted on the interntet? Will Synthesia then even get on television (Expect Strictly Come Dancing)? Will then a Synthesia-MIDI-download-manager be available? What would happen if Synthesia would be even on your iPod? What if...

What do you think it could happen?
blastissimo218

Post by blastissimo218 »

Last edited by blastissimo218 on 01-02-13 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DC64

Post by DC64 »

There is that ugly thing called "COST".
"And now for something completely different."
aria1121

Post by aria1121 »

So Synthesia is gonna get €9001,- if it's available for Wii, PSP, XBOX 360, PS2-3-4, Windows, Mac, iPod, iPad, iPhone, Java app-platforms, ...if you are able (in future) to even plug in your MIDI keyboard in to you your TOASTER? Well the cost is nice now, but if you look at Anvil Studio, it's $19,- and Sibelius costs a lot. If Synthesia is able to do what MuseScore does (...EXCEPT CRASHING BEFORE YOU EVEN GET THE CHANCE TO SAVE YOUR .MID) then I think that $25 ( = €18,92) is a bit low, but MuseScore is free and OpenSource. How we're gonn' manage that if it gets implementated somewhere in future?
edwintheguru

Post by edwintheguru »

synthesia is the best softwear for practicing and teaching ,i use synthesia for many student, it about 30 student each class,
and its works and synthesia make my song easier to learn
Spoiler:
DC64

Post by DC64 »

I hate it when peopledo this type of stuff (but i love it when i do it :D )
Spoiler:
DC64

Post by DC64 »

That is what the grand owners of videogamers need.