This is a useful tool I made to backup, restore and view the configurationsettingfiles and logfiles of Synthesia, that are saved in the AppData Directory.
It is easy to use, because it is a batch-script. Every new version will be announced here.
- The batchfile is designed to support Vista and 7. Should also run in DOS Mode (not in an emulator)
- Synthesia should've been installed at least once (or written in the AppData directory) and it is recommended to have it closed for optimal performance
- The batchfile compiled to EXE, so I added a cool icon for it
- Built-in error-reporting, so no need to figure out what happend when something went wrong
- For the batchfile I also added some fun'n'useful stuff in the Advanced Menu
- The AutoHotkey (AHK) for Windows XP may need AutoHotkey installed. See download below.
Note This project is currently abandonned and I will restart this project later. It is very outdated and is unstable with newer versions of Windows. I will keep answering questions below though.
I've worked so long on it at debuggin', but please report any bugs (suddenly closing or getting errors). Idea's are welcome too.
The Windows XP version is a compiled AutoHotkey script instead of a compiled DOS batchscriptfile. You may need AutoHotkey to run the file. (Install AutoHotkey, then you should be to open the file like normal, compile if you like). Windows Vista/7:
Download latest version below (Older downloads will be replaced if there is a more updated version available)
The ZIP file contains SynDOSCFG as a batchfile. You can open it like normal, it will open in a CMD window. Latest SynDOSCFG dev-status:
- (Nothing changed for a while...)
- (Currently none)
(C) Copyright aria1121 2012 CC Creative Commons 3.0 BY-NC-ND