Finger Hints: I need your help!
Finger hints should be made available for everyone for the built-in songs! You can help starting with this preview! Here's how:
1. Reply to this topic and claim a set of songs. (E.g., "All the Keyboard Classics" or "Medium, A through M")
2. Head over to G Major Music and grab the PDFs (Sheet music "Download" buttons on the various Beginner pages).
3. Enter the finger hints using the new in-game interface.
4. Wait for more instructions... soon there will be a way to export them and send them along to me.
5. Your name is added as a credit line in the readme and I'm eternally grateful! Thanks!
My hope is to get the final 0.8.1 release out in the next couple days, so only sign up to help if you'll be able to finish soon.
This topic is for coordinating the work of adding fingering to the G Major songs and two extra songs that are included with Synthesia. Please do not post anything other than information about what songs you are "checking out" to finger, progress on fingering, and discussions directly related to the fingering project. Thanks.
The list includes the individual titles of the songs included with Synthesia as Spoilers for situations where someone is doing less than all the songs of a level.
I will try to update this list to put songs that are checked out in italic and songs that are completed in bold.
- 1st Pieces -- Zaeleus
Primer -- ZaeleusSpoiler:One -- Pianotehead A-H & DC64 I-ZSpoiler:Two -- TieDyeGuySpoiler:Three -- Pianotehead, in 0.8.1 Preview r1261 (Release Candidate 1)Spoiler:Four -- DC64Spoiler:Keyboard_Classics -- NicholasSpoiler:Chorale Setting in F Major, J. S. Bach.mid -- jimhenry, in 0.8.1 Preview r1261 (Release Candidate 1) [open for suggestions]Spoiler:
Menuet (Trio), by G.F. Handel.mid -- jimhenry [but not at all convinced this is the best fingering]