Download from the pink box above.
Changes in r1352 since r1310:
- Lots of layout tweaking, wording changes, and simplification throughout the Song Library and Watched Folder window stack to make things way more sensible and less programmery sounding.
- Song library now has a database back-end. Performance is dramatically improved for larger libraries.
- New searching: column-based like "composer:Gilbert", all-caps "OR" keyword, asterisk wildcard character, etc.
- No more repopulating each time you come back from a different screen. Initial population is smoother too.
- Drop-down list to show only those songs from a particular watched-folder.
- Time scrubber for previews. (Left/right arrow keys to skip 10% at a time.)
- Send to Recycle Bin button.
- Sortable flags in the first column of library. Use them for whatever.
- Mac "Send to Trash" button does nothing (yet). *grumbles about 10.5 requirement on FSMoveObjectToTrashSync*
- Mac input-replug crash will be fixed next time around.
- Bug reported here hasn't even been looked into yet.
- Windowed mode (and the almost complete back-end rewrite that it's going to take... )
- Currently-running config tool detection so you can't accidentally lose settings.
- A more-complete install experience.
- Er... "Send to Trash" button that actually works in the Song Library.