9 Preview r2478 - Multiple languages

Archived development update discussion from past versions
Archived development updates.
kiwi
Synthesia Donor

Post by kiwi »

ressan wrote:Bonjour,
doigté je le comprend plus comme "savoir-faire" que le numéro du doigt ...
cela requiert du doigté et du savoir faire mais le doigté ici represente les doights a poser sur le clavier.
http://www.linternaute.com/dictionnaire ... on/doigte/

@Tone Google trad sucks usually i don't understand it
Xoco

Post by Xoco »

Synthesia-r2478.0.zip not found.
Nicholas

Post by Nicholas »

Nice catch. That's fixed now.

(That was an artifact of adding Synthesia 9 to the front page of the site. That version is technically newer than the current development preview... even though they're basically identical.)
FreeBird

Post by FreeBird »

Hi,

Synthesia 9.0 won't start on my system (French language).

Here is what I wrote on the bug section of this forum :
Hi,

I've updated from Synthesia 8.6 to Synthesia 9.0 (r2482) and the software doesn't work anymore. When I try to start Synthesia, the error message is :
Couldn't open log 'C:\Users\Réal\AppData\Roaming\Synthesia\log.txt' for writing.
Is that another bug with User profiles containing accentuated characters ? Could you please fix it ?

Thanks for you help,
FreeBird.
Best regards,
FreeBird.
ressan

Post by ressan »

kiwi wrote:
ressan wrote:Bonjour,
doigté je le comprend plus comme "savoir-faire" que le numéro du doigt ...
cela requiert du doigté et du savoir faire mais le doigté ici represente les doights a poser sur le clavier.
http://www.linternaute.com/dictionnaire ... on/doigte/

@Tone Google trad sucks usually i don't understand it
Bon... comme tu veux, mais sur l'internaute c'est comme je le comprends et c'est même confirmé.

There is not big mistakes in the translation in french at least.
FreeBird

Post by FreeBird »

The bug is now solved and the new (corrected) version is downloadable from the main page. Thank you Nicholas.

Concernant le mot "doigté" (qui ne comporte aucun "h"), c'est également le terme que j'ai appris et toujours utilisé en français.
C'est d'ailleurs également ce qui est écrit dans la définition sur Mediadico (http://www.mediadico.com/dictionnaire/definition/doigte).
Last edited by FreeBird on 10-18-13 1:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
kiwi
Synthesia Donor

Post by kiwi »

Bien sur que tu le comprend comme ca car tu as raison doigté au sens figuré c'est le tact,la virtuosité (bien que je ne sois pas d'accord avec cette definition virtuosité et doité sont différents )
Mais la c'est apprendre au sens propre comme la premiere définition de l'internaute c'est à dire "jeu de doight sur un intrument de musique.
Une phrase francaise "écrit le doigté sur la partition"
Xoco

Post by Xoco »

¡Perfecta traducción al español! ;)

If you want the translation to Catalan language send me a file with text strings of program in Spanish.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catalan_language
slash8789

Post by slash8789 »

Si, muy buena traduccion al español.

I actually upgraded from my 8.4 version. Not cuz of the spanish, just because of the window resizing even though I like the full screen of 8.4. Good job Nicholas!
Hatchet

Post by Hatchet »

Hi.
I'm testing Russian version right now. It's pretty good translation and I have only two minor suggestions:
1. Translate "Grade" in Points Earned section as "Оценка" instead of "Степень", which is more accurate.
2. Translate "Combo" as "Комбо" instead of "Комбинация". I think everybody would be able to understand the meaning, and there's no need in long term suggested in game (actually means "Combination")

Anyway, thanks for support of Russian players!
Korados

Post by Korados »

Hello Nicholas,

eine gute deutsche Übersetzung!

Thank you very much for the new Synthesia version! I'm glad that it's available in German now! This would help
my family to understand it better because they don't know English well. I really appreciate it! :D
Nicholas

Post by Nicholas »

Hatchet wrote:... I have only two minor suggestions
Both of those look like good improvements. I just fixed them. Those will show up in the next release. Thanks!

And thanks everyone else for your feedback. It's really cool to hear that everything seems to be translated well, for the most part.