How do I download v 10.3 for PC

Have questions? Just saying hello? This is the place.
No explicit, hateful, or hurtful language. Nothing illegal.
taalamu

Post by taalamu »

The website has the original practice app disabled.
Nicholas

Post by Nicholas »

Are you using an unusual browser? Those buttons should work normally in IE, Firefox, Chrome, or Safari.
taalamu

Post by taalamu »

On Firefox, there are the words "Original Practice App" but their is NO "button" as such, around it. There is one for Ipad and Android Tablets. I also have buttons for the Metadata editor as well as the video creator for MAC and Android. The same is true for IE and Chrome.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Nicholas

Post by Nicholas »

So you're not seeing something that looks like all 5 of those buttons? This is what the live site looks like to me in Chrome right now:
buttons.png
buttons.png (22.72 KiB) Viewed 4800 times
taalamu

Post by taalamu »

I go from the home page via "try it for free" and end up where the the screenshot shows me no buttons. What is the URL of the page you showed?
Spoiler:
This is what I see.
This is what I see.
synthesia game download page.png (51.26 KiB) Viewed 4794 times
Nicholas

Post by Nicholas »

You're definitely at the right page. That page just appears to be misbehaving.

It would be helpful if you could visit this page and copy-paste the small line just below the big title. The download page tries to figure out what kind of computer you're using and highlight the correct button in green. Apparently it can't figure out what kind of computer you're using.

And, in the meantime here are the missing links while we figure out what's going wrong:
taalamu

Post by taalamu »

I think this is what you asked me to copy-paste?

Your User Agent String is: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 5.1.1; LG-H345 Build/LMY47V; wv) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Chrome/53.0.2785.124 Mobile Safari/537.36
taalamu

Post by taalamu »

I think I figured it out: I am using my mobile as a hotspot to get internet to my PC! That's probably why it thinks I am on mobile operating system!

What do you think? Could that be it?
Nicholas

Post by Nicholas »

That could probably be it.

Still, that's a bug in the website. There shouldn't be any user agent that causes buttons to go missing. The only thing user agent is supposed to control is which button is at the top and highlighted in green. We'll get that fixed. Sorry again for the inconvenience!