can u run SONiVOX 88 (auido) in synthesia?

Trouble with Synthesia, your keyboard, or adapter? Think you found a bug?
When describing problems, always mention your OS and game version (shown at the bottom of the title screen).

If your keyboard has USB or MIDI ports, there is a tremendously high chance (>99%) it will work with Synthesia. See what you'll need on the keyboards page.
DT1

Post by DT1 »

i'm trying to get everything set up before i get my keyboard (tomorrow) just wondering before i buy synthesia if you can change the piano audio so it sounds much better
jimhenry

Post by jimhenry »

You can try that before you buy Synthesia. The unlicensed version has all the features and is only limited in the songs that can be played.
Jim Henry
Author of the Miditzer, a free virtual theatre pipe organ
http://www.Miditzer.org/
Nicholas

Post by Nicholas »

Jim is right. You'll be able to test this without buying anything.

A good way to connect Synthesia to better sounding synths is through a virtual MIDI port. If you download either of the free LoopBe1 or loopMIDI utilities, you can send Synthesia's MIDI output to the DAW of your choice (that has SONiVOX 88 loaded).

All you'd need to do is set Synthesia to output to LoopBe1's (or loopMIDI's) device on the Settings screen. Then, in your DAW, set it to receive MIDI input from the same port. Synthesia's notes will pass straight through and sound very nice.
DT1

Post by DT1 »

thanks jim and thank you nicholas i have been pretty stressed and worried about trying to get everything setup and ready to go. I'm not much of a tech guy this is far out of my element.