Troubles on separate treble and bass line for each hand

Have questions? Just saying hello? This is the place.
No explicit, hateful, or hurtful language. Nothing illegal.
BrunoDS52

Post by BrunoDS52 »

Dears,
about the music sheet reading, when I use a midi file I have some trouble to assign the right hand notes only to the treble pentagram and the left hand note only to the bass line. It happens to see the low right hand notes in the bass line instead that in the treble one. How can I see the right hand notes only on the treble line on the sheet even if they are low and vice-versa?

Thank you so much in advance
Best Regards
Bruno
Nicholas

Post by Nicholas »

This will be fixed in Synthesia 11.
BrunoDS52

Post by BrunoDS52 »

When will be issued Synthesia 11?
Nicholas

Post by Nicholas »

There isn't a release date yet. Keep an eye on the Development Updates section of the forum for news about its progress. (Right now we're working on a few smaller, critical fixes for the upcoming Synthesia 10.5 update. After that, Synthesia 11 work will resume.)
BrunoDS52

Post by BrunoDS52 »

Why sometimes it happens that the sheet music is showed and sometimes not? Does It caused by the kind of midi file or some settings? In some case the note icon to make the sheet visible do not appears. Why?
BrunoDS52

Post by BrunoDS52 »

Are you going to make visible on the musical sheets chords and lyrics? Best regards Bruno
Nicholas

Post by Nicholas »

It usually just takes assigning one or more parts to a hand. See step #4 in this guide.

Otherwise, text will be appearing in the new sheet music. With any luck that will include both chord markings and lyrics.