How to remove the Key Sig, at the bottom left?

Have questions? Just saying hello? This is the place.
No explicit, hateful, or hurtful language. Nothing illegal.
FredericComposer

Post by FredericComposer »

Hey Guys!

First off some greetings from Germany!

I just bought a license for Synthesia and want to produce my first video tutorials, in order to upload them on youtube.

After hours of seeking I finally found a good desktop video recorder, so that works at least 8-) ...still, what hassles me is the key signature (it's actually always wrong on top...), that's shown on the bottom of the left side, in the watch/play mode. Is there any way to totally remove this text?

PS: The first good answer get's a nice, big cookie, with some gigantic chocolat chunkies built in. ;)

Cheers!
-Frederic
Nicholas

Post by Nicholas »

1. Click the "Bookmarks" icon at the top-right. (It looks like a little map pin.)
  2. Click the "Key Signatures" entry in the pop-up box to disable them.
That should hide the key signature text.
FredericComposer

Thank you Nicholas - works like a charm!! :)

Cheers!!
-Frederic
FredericComposer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h92ZhnphY0g

This is my very first tutorial...mainly as a test if the settings (for screen recording, video and audio quality) are going to all work out.

Any comments on the video/audio quality, and also if you think music and visuals are both properly synchronized?

Just wondering, because I plan to produce a whole series of tutorials, and share them in the Midi section of this forum. So I really want them on a professional level, and wonder if the settings are properly choosen?

PS: FYI, I used the following software and preferences:
-Recorded the Synthesia Screen with "Ocam" (default codec, open 264 + AAC (.mp4), 60 fps)
-Used Magix Video Deluxe Plus for cutting, and replaced the Midi with the Music (EWQL Pianos Steinway)
-...exported the edited Magix Project as Mp4, 60 fps

Thank You! :)
-Frederic
Nicholas

Post by Nicholas »

Hmm, when I tried the link, YouTube said "An error occurred". Do you still have the video posted?