how to make export video avi version 10.4

Trouble with Synthesia, your keyboard, or adapter? Think you found a bug?
When describing problems, always mention your OS and game version (shown at the bottom of the title screen).

If your keyboard has USB or MIDI ports, there is a tremendously high chance (>99%) it will work with Synthesia. See what you'll need on the keyboards page.
hungpiano

Post by hungpiano »

Hi everyone
I'm use Synthesia 10.4.4
how to make export video file AVI
Please help me, thanks.
edc

Post by edc »

Hi, I have a similar question. I downloaded Synthesia and Synthesia Video Creator. I unlocked Synthesia on my computer using the short code I received in my email from Synthesia, but the video creator for Mac is still locked and I can't unlock it. Holding down the shift key doesn't give me a way to unlock it and I can't see any other place to unlock it. How can we do this?

I think it's the video creator that allows users to make AVI videos, right?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Synthesia Version 10.4.4395
Synthesia Video Creator Version 10.4 (for Mac)
Nicholas

Post by Nicholas »

Hmm, unlocking the normal app (and then closing it before launching the Video Creator) should be enough to also unlock the Video Creator.

Regarding AVI output, that is a Windows-only feature (because it uses some of the built-in features in Windows to produce the file). We're looking into an equivalent MOV file output for the Mac version of the video creator. Really, though, the higher-priority task is to add something even better-supported (like MP4) to both at the same time.
hungmusic

Post by hungmusic »

Thanks ;)