Missing Output Sound

Trouble with Synthesia, your keyboard, or adapter? Think you found a bug?
When describing problems, always mention your OS and game version (shown at the bottom of the title screen).

If your keyboard has USB or MIDI ports, there is a tremendously high chance (>99%) it will work with Synthesia. See what you'll need on the keyboards page.
Caphter

Post by Caphter »

Hello,

because the delay in my Synthesia was so high I did a workaround with LoopBe1 and Cubase, so I would create a MIDI track in Cubase and could play in Synthesia without delay.

But the problem now is, that I can't get the soundoutput of the Tracks I am playing/listening to in Synthesia to come to my speakers, does anybody know how to fix that issue?

Thanks for an answer!

Greetings Caphter
Nicholas

Post by Nicholas »

Oh, I think I replied to your same question via email a couple days ago. Here it is again for anyone searching the forums:

What do your input/output settings in both apps look like? In Synthesia you should have your keyboard for input and your virtual port (say, LoopBe1) as output. Then, in your DAW you should only have the virtual port as input.

Assuming you set up some instruments in your DAW on the same MIDI channels that Synthesia is outputting to, those MIDI messages should end up being handled by your higher quality VST instruments.