IOS - Music dynamic volume on keyboard

Trouble with Synthesia, your keyboard, or adapter? Think you found a bug?
When describing problems, always mention your OS and game version (shown at the bottom of the title screen).

If your keyboard has USB or MIDI ports, there is a tremendously high chance (>99%) it will work with Synthesia. See what you'll need on the keyboards page.
Magic73

Post by Magic73 »

I don't know if there is a setting that regulates the change in the volume of the notes played on the keyboard with respect to the dynamics of the score.
I understand that the dynamic is not reproducible using the touch of the device, but if I use the keyboard I would like to hear the dynamics that I give to music without external alterations.

I found only the possibility of changing the volume scale control of the midi output, and if I set this value to zero, I effectively eliminate the problem but in doing so I no longer hear the metronome from the keyboard and I am forced to use the ipad audio (but I often use the headphones connected to the keyboard ...).

moreover the sound reproduced by the keyboard when the volume is set, is as if it had a reverb or a cho ... in short it is not as clean as the sound of the keyboard when it is not connected to Synthesia. (also in this case, setting the output volume to zero, the problem disappears.)

what am I doing wrong?
Nicholas

Post by Nicholas »

To solve the missing dynamics:
• Settings → Gameplay → Note Loudness → Match Your Input

To solve the strange reverb:
• Settings → (your keyboard from the Music Output list) → Prevent 'local' Notes

(If the latter doesn't seem to have any effect, try turning off "My Notes" from the same screen, instead.)
Magic73

Post by Magic73 »

Perfect!!!