Ios only black friday?

Have questions? Just saying hello? This is the place.
No explicit, hateful, or hurtful language. Nothing illegal.
Mightyduck97

Post by Mightyduck97 »

Hi !
Thank you for a great app and community.

I bought the app for android but i also want it for my ipad.
I see there is a 19$ for black friday but that wont include ipad for my understanding, any black friday promotion for just ios?

Thanks
Nicholas

Post by Nicholas »

Hmm, you're the first person I think I can recall asking.

I suppose Apple does give nice controls for scheduling sales on in-app purchases. It's just been a little tricky deciding what a sale would look like for something that's already only $8. Would a "good" sale be $6? $5?

It's always felt like it might be vaguely insulting to say "Come check out our exciting sale!" just to find that it's like one or two dollars lower. So I've been on the fence about trying anything like that.
Mightyduck97

Post by Mightyduck97 »

Hi
No offense intended.
As mentioned i already purchased the android for i think 8$
Paying another 8$ makes it 16$ which is almost like getting the black friday bundle for 19$
Maybe android ios bundle is also poosible.

You reduced the package price from 49 to 19

I tought ( still do) thats its a fair question

Sorry if I was misunderstood
Thanks
Nicholas

Post by Nicholas »

Oh, I may have misunderstood too, sorry. (I meant that I might have sounded insulting; not you! Sorry for the confusion!)

Yes: the PC/Mac/Android unlock keys available from the website are down from $40 to $19 today.

The mobile platforms are always under $10. (And unfortunately the iPad version can't be bundled with anything else due to one of Apple's rules. (Otherwise the website purchase would work everywhere all the time. Sorry for the inconvenience.)