Mute a track with the right mouse button.

Synthesia is a living project. You can help by sharing your ideas.
Search the forum before posting your idea. :D

No explicit, hateful, or hurtful language. Nothing illegal.
Kimbo72

Post by Kimbo72 »

Hi, i like to see the function right click with the mouse button to mute a track.

So when i'm in the MIDI file edit mode is must open up a little window to mute a midi track.
But is will be nice if we can do this with the right click of the mouse button.

Kind regards Kimbo.
Nicholas

Post by Nicholas »

Which little window did you mean? In step #6 of this guide it should only take a single (left) click.
Kimbo72

Post by Kimbo72 »

I mean number 5 to mute a track from a MIDI file.
Why not do this with a right click of to mouse button like we mute the sound of a track.
Rechter muis klik.jpg
Rechter muis klik.jpg (214.67 KiB) Viewed 7672 times
Nicholas

Post by Nicholas »

Do you mean "hide" (instead of mute)? A right-click shortcut there would be a nice productivity boost and shouldn't take more than one line of code. I'll see if I can get that included in the upcoming 10.7 development preview.
Kimbo72

Post by Kimbo72 »

Nicholas wrote: 03-04-20 11:52 am Do you mean "hide" (instead of mute)? A right-click shortcut there would be a nice productivity boost and shouldn't take more than one line of code. I'll see if I can get that included in the upcoming 10.7 development preview.
Yes i mean hide track.
Or some button that hide all tracks so we can decide which track goes on or stays off.
Some Midi files have a lot of tracks.
Nicholas

Post by Nicholas »

You can hide all tracks by dragging one of the "Hidden" tiles to the "All Parts" button. See step #8 in the same guide.

And in the Synthesia 10.7 development preview that should (hopefully!) go out the door tomorrow, you can now right-click to hide them individually, too!
Kimbo72

Post by Kimbo72 »

Ok that's look nice.
Thanks for your information.