Download from the pink box above.
CHANGES SINCE r5567
- Full-screen sheet can now be freely dragged and is generally much nicer to use.
- A first-note timing bar has been added to the sheet area that shows when the song will begin.
- Sheet music zoom controls are now under the gear menu.
- Fixed several downstem-related sheet music rendering glitches.
- Adjust "Keyboard.MiddleCOctave" to name Middle C something besides C3.
- Disable "FreePlay.ShowChordName" to hide chord names in Free Play.
- Large songs should load much (~10x) faster.
- Fixed a few crashes.
I actually forgot to mention in the video that the sheet music controls are under the gear menu (instead of only sliding out when the song is paused). I've been living with that change for long enough that I barely mentioned it in passing.
Anyway, hopefully the stuff in the video looks... normal. Almost, uninteresting. The way you move around in the sheet music is moving from a non-standard, warty system over to the way every single app works now, so it should look/feel very natural.
The build was actually made with 10.7 versioning (and not 10.8). If we don't find any bugs, this will become the 10.7.1 build that the iPad uses to allow unlock keys in addition to in-app purchases.
Next-up: absolute bare-essential MusicXML parsing (just scraping them for MIDI events with no additional sheet music features yet). It'll be the first step into a larger world.