Trial Mode After Closing and Screen Cut Off (Android)

Trouble with Synthesia, your keyboard, or adapter? Think you found a bug?
When describing problems, always mention your OS and game version (shown at the bottom of the title screen).

If your keyboard has USB or MIDI ports, there is a tremendously high chance (>99%) it will work with Synthesia. See what you'll need on the keyboards page.
BriLila

Post by BriLila »

I have been using Synthesia for many years now, and I have just began running into multiple problems.

I am using a Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra, Android 13 (OneUI 5.1). Synthesia Build 10.9.5916.

My first problem, being the biggest issue I'm having is that Synthesia goes into trial mode after closing. I am left to having to reinstall the app when I want to get my paid version back, and even then closing the app causes it to go back into trial mode. By reading previous posts, it seems to be a cache issue(?), though I'm unsure how to fix this on Android 13. I left a screenshot of the Unlock Synthesia settings page along with the thread. It says there was a problem communicating with the store, though I am connected to the internet, and as previously stated, reinstalling the app solves this issue but then closing it again causes it to come back.

My other issue I'm having is that the screen in the piano roll itself gets cutoff from the bottom, I attached a screenshot of this as well. I am compltely clueless on how to potentially fix this, I've disabled Samsung's fullscreen capability and have tried changing multiple screen settings for the app, but nothing seems to be working.

Thank you very much for the support.
-BriLila

(Edit: Synthesia Version)
Attachments
The bottom is cut off in piano view.
The bottom is cut off in piano view.
Screenshot_20230428_193038_Synthesia.jpg (67.89 KiB) Viewed 1677 times
"Unlock Synthesia" page in settings.
"Unlock Synthesia" page in settings.
Screenshot_20230428_192926_Synthesia.jpg (85.44 KiB) Viewed 1677 times
Bavi_H

Post by Bavi_H »

BriLila wrote: 04-28-23 7:35 pmthe piano [keyboard] itself gets cutoff from the bottom
If you touch an area on or above the right-most piano key, a blue grab tab with up and down triangles on it will slide out above the keyboard. You can drag the blue grab tab up or down to change the how much of the piano keyboard is visible.

Example video (from the post 10.9 preview r5766 - Label and Marker Updates)
BriLila

Post by BriLila »

I was able to fix that issue with that solution. Thank you for the response.